After being in the Dental Assisting field for a long time, we’ve figured out five ways to know if Dental Assisting is a good fit for someone like you:
- You like making a difference in people’s lives.
- You like working with your hands (not sitting at a desk all day).
- You like being on a team and having fun.
- You want to have a great paying job with a lot of opportunities for advancement.
- You want to have a flexible schedule and you don’t want to work on weekends or holidays ever again.
When you become a Dental Assistant, you can work in orthodontics, oral surgery, endodontics, pediatric dentistry, general dentistry, in a hospital setting, or in a lab, etc. The opportunities are endless!
“I’m so glad that I put my fears aside and pursued Dental Assisting so many years ago. I have enjoyed a long and successful career and I’m still loving it all these years later.” Anna, 28
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, click here to reserve a spot in our next class.