What information do we collect and why it’s collected?
Your name(s) and email address
We’ll use this data for:
- necessary personalization of content
- business information or to aid the user experience
- to help with account set up and administration
- to deliver any marketing or other communication to you
- and carrying out polls and surveys to get your opinion and/or to help enhance the service
We need this type of data so we can:
- operate and maintain amtraininginstitute.org
- improve your experience on amtraininginstitute.org
- respond to your comments or provide you with user support
- communicate with about services, surveys, or promotions, and/or provide news and that may be of interest to you
- monitor and analyze usage and activities by visitors that take place on amtraininginstitute.org
amtraininginstitute.org, is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other websites or media without permission.
If you upload images to this website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you subscribed to receive blog post updates as part of the registration process, then personal information provided is collected. The information is used for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked to be told about; to contact you if there’s a need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. amtraininginstitute.org uses third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver any blog update information with you. Statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies are gathered to help monitor and improve the communication with you i.e. blog updates via email e-newsletter. If you’re still unsure, check out MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time – all you have to do is click the unsubscribe link right at the bottom of any of emails sent or you can email amtraininginstitute.org.
When you use the contact form, you are asked if you consent to us receiving the details you provide – for example via the contact form. If you’re happy you will be asked to tick the consent box before submitting. We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes. We do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes, unless you state that you want to receive our content and updates.
Embedded content from other websites
This service helps tracks website usage at amtraininginstitute.org and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
Next Class Starts Soon
Classes are filling up quickly.