To equip health care professionals with the right skills and experience hence making them successful in acquiring employment and practicing their expertise to the patients.
Our Nondiscrimination Policy
Am Training Institute admits students of any race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and other school-administered programs. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Our commitment to equal opportunity for the student encompasses:
- The student’s right to a quality education
- The student’s right to a fair academic and clinical evaluation of performance
- The student’s right to participate in course and faculty evaluations
- The student’s right to appeal a dismissal from your chosen program
- The student’s right to know that their student records will not be discussed with another party including other students, their spouse(s), parents, or other family members without consent.
Next Class Starts Soon
Classes are filling up quickly.